ACE Freework is an amazing low impact activity that can be set up in any environment and has many benefits for ALL dogs, but especially our shy or anxious ones. I am very grateful to the generousity of Sarah Fisher of Tilley Farm to offer you this amazing course.
was developed by Sarah many years ago when working with rescue dogs at Battersea Dog's Home and has a multitude of applications and benefits, including:
- Provides the dog with a new calming experience engaging their seeking system
- Enables your dog to reset after a worrying or arousing experience such as a visit to the vet
- Excellent for those dogs on reduced exercise regimes
- improves balance to help with mobility and activities that require good balance such as car travel
- Can highlight small concerns that link together to create a more obvious behaviour such as sensitivity to equipment etc
- Can highlight body tension and mobility issues that warrant further investigatiohh by slowing down movement and helping the dog relax - making it easier for you to see if hte dog is "off" or stiff in movement.
- Improves dogs posture
- Help builds confidence
- Excellent relationship builder
My confidence course that I use with many of my behaviour clients was inspired by ACE Freework and I highly recommend it.
This mini-course provides you with an 18 page PDF including step by step instructions, 6 videos provided by Sarah Fisher and access to a Facebook Group where you can view the resources and also post videos of your freework sessions for feedback by me. I will also post additional ACE techniques, the counting game and "stroking" the lead.
Also included is a webinar by Sarah Fisher called the 3Rs, Reset, Rebalance, Release recorded by the International Canine Behaviourists conference
Please note these resources have been provided by generous and experienced trainers as a way of assisting dog trainers during COVID 19. Please support the providers if and where you can for such an amazing offer and opportunity for us all.
No reviews were found.
Listen to a selection of songs performed by ACE Freework Mini-Course.